WOMEN WANTED: If decreased sexual desire is affecting your connection, it’s time to take the next step to reconnect!
Decreased sexual desire is a real medical condition, known as Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD). The Reconnect Study is a clinical research study designed to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of a take “as needed” investigational medication for women with decreased sexual desire.
- You will receive all study-related medical care at no cost.
- You will be seen by a study doctor who understands decreased sexual desire.
- You may be reimbursed for time and travel.
You may qualify if you:
- Have experienced a decrease in your sexual desire over time
- Feel distressed about your decreased sexual desire
- Have been in a committed relationship for at least six months
- Have not yet gone through menopause
Contact us to see if you qualify at 1-844-266-2662 today.
No Fields Found.