What you should know about Meningococcus:
• Meningococcus is a family of germs (bacteria) that can cause meningitis, which is an infection of the surface of the brain.
• Meningitis is rare, but it can be life-threatening or lead to permanent disability.
• Common groups of meningococcus that can cause disease are A, B, C, W and Y.
We are looking for:
Healthy adults up to 40 years of age, who have not previously received any meningococcal vaccine, to participate in a research study.
The study involves:
• 2 visits and 3 follow up phone calls
• 2 blood draws
• 1 vaccination
• Participants will receive either a licensed or investigational Men ACWY vaccine
You will receive:
Reimbursement for your out of pocket expenses related to the study such as travel and parking.
For more details: